<3 thinking too much is just making you feel upset =( , relax your eyebrow , release your mind, enjoy ur life , enjoy wat you have don't every expect too much its jus making you feeling stress .
So why don't we just be happy everyday =) <3
"LOVE YOUR LIFE~BE HAPPY EVERYDAY=)"

Monday 2 April 2012

QING MENG ~

hoosh!! nearly forgt my PW to sign in =pp

last few days i when back to Johor (mum's hometown) to pray my uncle
wat a hot freaking day til i wanna die sumore have LOTS OF ANTS!
bt i still helping my parents to do cleaning p/s: im just tat hardworking girl XDDDD jkjk
nearly 11.00 am we finished our praying cz my cousin is rushing back to Singapore~
dis yr praying stuffs hahaXD
have bungalow,"Sxxxx" petrol station, BMW @@ sumore a plasma TV wif 3D glasses XDD
4gt it stil hav IPAD !
wish tat my uncle wil be much fine at the place he should be =)) R.I.P
QING MENG~

No comments:

Post a Comment