<3 thinking too much is just making you feel upset =( , relax your eyebrow , release your mind, enjoy ur life , enjoy wat you have don't every expect too much its jus making you feeling stress .
So why don't we just be happy everyday =) <3
"LOVE YOUR LIFE~BE HAPPY EVERYDAY=)"

Saturday 7 April 2012

its too over!!

my favorite ballet class today~
first of all teacher told me that my class wil change to thursday nite 7.30 frm May!
omgg!!! duno weather i could rush on time ! = = 
so that make a sense that i have tied up my hair into 'bun' XD
oso bring my ballet stuff to school ....
when off skul i can straight go center lo~hehe ins't that perfect XD haha

pointe shoe today ~
i mean the shoe that tip toe to the max~
teacher said that my arch is perfect and nice ~ 
freaking happy ~
bt ! sometimes it will arch too over and its danger to my leg! >.<
just like today luckily i emergency step down or
slipper and bandage on Monday !
haiz~ i think i need to control my arch lo ~
ARCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment