<3 thinking too much is just making you feel upset =( , relax your eyebrow , release your mind, enjoy ur life , enjoy wat you have don't every expect too much its jus making you feeling stress .
So why don't we just be happy everyday =) <3
"LOVE YOUR LIFE~BE HAPPY EVERYDAY=)"

Wednesday 30 May 2012

BALI TRIP!! ROCKS !!~ >.<(PART 1)

25/5/2012
THE JOURNEY BEGINS!
6.30 AM, heading to airport .
A nice DAY always start in good BREAKFAST =)
Mc Donald cheers me !
Breakfast!!
While waiting the flight..I HATE AIR ASIA !! >.<

YEAH!! ALMOST REACH BALI =))
I think around 12.30 pm
we arrive BALI !
On the way to our villa ,
we are starving and hot ...
oh noo!! we are caught in the traffic TT
and yup, the driver named Syella
i think he is quite a knowledgeable tour guide =)

This our resort-villa name
THE UBUD VILLAGE -Resort and Spa












my room's swimming pool !!








tea time~ snake skin fruit





welcoming bali dance
crazy me & sis xD

dinner =D yummy!
mask dance~



my yummy breakfast !



No comments:

Post a Comment